#1 The Andersons are back in town...Utah that is. We moved back to Utah at the beginning of November and have been on the run ever since. Chad went to Florida for a week for the Academy conference and loved it. The kids and I unpacked our suit cases and moved into Grandma and Grandpa A's basement.
#2 I went to Time Out for Women with my sis here in Utah. We've gone every year for the past three years and we had a great time. I learned a TON and always come away a better person and prepared to face life again. This conference always comes when I really do need a serious TIME OUT from the everydays of my life. We got to hear Sheri Dew, Wendy Watson Nelson, Jenny Oaks Baker, Hilary Weeks, Michael Wilcox, Mary Ellen Edmunds, Emily Watts, Kris (seriously haven't laughed so hard in a long time) Belcher. It was a fabulous weekend.

#3 Steve and Jeanne took us to Disney On Ice, the Princess Classics. It was a great show, I loved it just as much as Adallyn. It was fun to see Adallyn get so excited to see each princess. She is very aware of her princesses and turned to us and said, "Where's Pocahontas?" Yeah, she didn't quite make the cut, but it was cute Adallyn recognized she wasn't there. Adallyn even asked her daddy to ice skate at the end and she was sure to have him pick her up and spin her just like the princesses, it's cute to watch take a look! Here's your video Principessa Adallyn, enjoy clicking the play button over and over again.


#4 Friends, oh Friends! Have we've missed our friends. It's been so fun to get together with friends. I was able to go to my best friend from college, Becky's house, last week and we had a blast. It was so funny to just reminisce and then see that we were both crazy moms of toddlers living the crazy mom life! This upcoming week has more friend visits and play dates scheduled and we can't wait.
#5 My sister and shortly my bro too. Darcee lives in Provo with her hubby and it has been so fun to be close and hang out! She even volunteered to have a sleep over with my kids. Awesome. Chad and I had a fun and quiet night and got to sleep all night and Darcee had my cute and crazy kids and didn't! My brother will be home from his mission and returning to BYU in January and we look forward to some Perdue dinners together. Sweet! You can read about the sleepover on Darc's blog.
#6 Joy school. Adallyn is in Joy School and really likes it after we convince her to stay because it's going to be fun! I'm in a group of moms that rotates and it's been really fun.
#7 Running, I found some running partners and a lady here in Alpine even hosts a Zoomba class in her gym on Fridays that I go to. Sweet. I sure miss Carrie my Colorado Springs running buddy but this is great too! Before we left Colorado Springs we went to dinner with Carrie and her fiance BJ and we had a blast. Carrie I sure miss you!
#8 Work. Chad's work schedule is a little different then what we're used to, so we're still trying to adjust and be happy about not seeing him that often. Utah traffic is insane and we certainly haven't missed this aspect of the state.
#9 Cafe Rio. Heavenly! Seriously, need I say more.
#10 End of dance. Adallyn finished her last ballet class in Colorado Springs and she loved dancing. Here is her final dance skills, she improved quite a bit!

#11 Chad's big 2-9! We had a great night for Chad's birthday. We ate yummy sweet and sour, Adallyn made a great banner for Chad, we sent Chad on a treasure hunt for his gifts (BYU tickets, New Moon date, Cafe Rio), ate delicious apple cake and ice cream, I let Chad take the car so he wouldn't have to leave at 6:15 in the morning and get home at 6:45 at night. Breakfast cinnamon rolls, and a lunch Sobe to quench his thirst. Not to forget a Nike golf shirt and Subway and Itunes card. It was a good day! Click the picture of the banner to see her work!







#12 BYU game. So my hair is insane, I promised it looked better before the half mile walk in full head wind to the stadium, oh well. Ghetto hair and me, what can ya do. And the game for me and the kids was spur of the moment, hence the red. I had gotten tickets for Chad and a friend but then we were able to get extra from my bro Shane so we went for a quarter and a half. Good to be back at the stadium, but we felt old compared to all the other students!



#13 I washed Steve's ipod. Lame there goes my money! I am so mad at myself.
#14 The kids have been tired after our excursions and this is how I've found them asleep.


#15 Pictures. I've done a few sessions and am up for more before the Christmas break, I'll post some of my favorites soon. Check out my special here.
#16 Busy. We're busy, Chad's so busy, but we're making it work and enjoying being back amongst friends and family. Especially for the holidays! I'm so excited for Thanksgiving and the Christmas season! Happy holidays!
#17 Whew! Done!
5 comments:
I love the last picture of Beckett sleeping. Such an odd spot if you ask me. I am at school and have NO motivation to be here. That could be a problem since I have two days of teaching before my break. You still have not sent me the pics you took. I waited all day patiently. Loved Ad and Chad ice skating. I especially like Chad's technique... Ha ha! Love ya
Wow--you've been busy! Happy birthday to Chad--sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm so glad that you are in UT, and hope that we can get together when we come up next month.
you've been playing hard! I love the crash pics and adallyn in dance is so cute. She has totally improved. We'll be coming in December. Let's let Adallyn and Sisi play sometime okay.
I'm so glad you are in Utah. When can we play? PS I want a photo lesson...
Cute post. Those little ones are growing fast! It was great to see you at Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful holiday season.
Post a Comment