Monday, November 09, 2009

More Halloween, I know it's past but still!

So here's the rest of Halloween! Beck was a skeleton, and to all you Perdue's out there, is that not Brady or what! Beck definitely got the hang of trick-or-treating in no time, in fact I was actually surprised that he put the candy in his bag and didn't try to eat it...well until he got the sucker. He was sure cute saying "thank you," after getting all his goodies.

It was a perfect Halloween night, not cold and we were on a charming bungalow style house street. Chad and I also had our Halloween treat. We put foil on our hats and got free meals at Chipotle, yum and absolutely free, which made it all the tastier.


Here are the kids trick-or-treating from Luigi himself.

2 comments:

caldwell said...

SO cute. I wish I had good halloween pictures of Parker. Maybe someday I will own a nice camera. I am glad you made it to Utah. Yay for no closterfobia (I know it's spelt wrong). Can't wait to see you guys.

sdralphs said...

That does look like Brady! ha ha! I just love that little Beckett! I'm so happy you guys are here now and I cannot wait until Friday! Love you!